Fall Gifts & Wraps Fundraiser
Durham Academy Parents Association’s Fall Gifts & Wraps Fundraiser offers parents a fun and simple way to support the school and purchase high-quality gifts and gift wrap at the same time.
2019 Sale: Sept. 13–Oct. 1
This year’s sale features high-quality gifts — from candles, candies and dips to unique kitchen items and holiday décor — and gift wrap from Meadow Farms!
Look for samples of the items available in the display case in the Preschool/Lower School lobby.
- Orders can be placed online or with a paper order form (see below).
- Durham Academy receives 40% profit on all orders.
- NEW! All orders will be shipped to your home.
- Online orders are expected to ship as they are received and processed. Orders placed with a paper form will arrive in November.
- All orders placed with a paper form and online orders of $75 or more will ship for FREE.
- Mark your calendar for Sept. 21–22! For 48 hours, online orders of less than $75 will ship for only $5! Enter the promo code DUR5 at checkout in the Coupon Code field, which appears before the credit card information to receive a flat $5 shipping fee. Online orders of $75 or more will still ship FREE on that weekend; you do not need to use the promo code.
- Preschool and Lower School students will be sent home with catalogs and paper forms in their Friday folders on Sept. 13. Middle and Upper School students and their parents can pick up a packet with catalogs and a paper order form in the Middle School main office (room #100) and in the Upper School Learning Commons (near the Upper School front office), respectively.
- Select your items from catalogs or visit www.meadowfarms.com for a larger variety of the Meadow Farms’ products.
- The top-selling Preschool and Lower School classes will each win a pizza party!
Placing an Order with a Paper Form
- Completely fill out your paper order form (can be found in a packet with catalogs).
- Make check(s) payable to Durham Academy.
- Place the completed form (both pages) and all payments (cash is acceptable) in the provided envelope.
- Return to school by Oct. 1. Collection boxes are located in the Preschool/Lower School lobby, the Middle School main office and the Upper School Learning Commons (next to the Upper School front office).
You can select your items from the enclosed catalogs or visit www.meadowfarms.com for a larger variety of the Meadow Farms’ products. Use the three-digit item code to enter your selection on your paper order form.
All orders placed with the paper forms will ship FREE to your home in November.
Placing an Order Online to Support Your Student's Fundraiser
- Go to www.meadowfarms.com and click on a “REGISTER” button to create an account for your child. Also, can do the same by clicking on “Login” from the Menu (Select “Register – I Know my School ID”).
- Enter School ID #: 1137002
- Enter Seller ID#. (See the bottom left hand corner of your paper order form for the 7-digit Seller ID#).
- Follow the instructions to customize your child’s Online Store Front and to complete the registration.
Come back anytime to make changes in your settings, to send an invitation to your family and friends to participate in the fundraiser, or to shop – click on “LOGIN” and enter your child’s Seller ID# and Password.
For your family and friends to shop and benefit your child’s fundraiser, please share your child’s Seller ID (for example, by sending an email/text or using other social media means from your child’s Online Store Front). Then they can go to www.meadowfarms.com, click on “SHOP NOW” and enter the Seller ID# you shared.
Online orders of $75 or more will ship FREE to your home. For 48 hours (Sept. 21–22), use the promo code DUR5 at checkout to receive a flat $5 shipping fee for all orders of less than $75.
Placing an Order Online Just to Support Durham Academy
If you wish to place an order just to support Durham Academy, go to www.meadowfarms.com, click on “SHOP NOW” and enter the School ID #: 1137002 (in place of the Seller ID#).