CavClassifieds is an electronic advertising service provided by the DA Parents Association through which goods or services are advertised.
Ad revenues from this service benefit programs of the Durham Academy Parents Association, and your advertisement reaches nearly 4,000 members of our community, including parents, faculty, staff and local alumni and parents of alumni.
Previous ads have listed items to sell, sought items to buy, and advertised for babysitters, summer jobs, house rentals or other services. You may also include lost and found items or advertise your business.
CavClassifieds is emailed to the DA community and posted online during the first week of each month during the school year, September through June. (You must log in to access the page.) Ad placement is required five school days before the first day of the month.
2022–2023 Ad Deadlines
- Aug. 25 (for September)
- Sept. 22 (for October)
- Oct. 25 (for November 2022 edition)
- Nov. 23 (for December edition)
- Dec. 19 (for January 2023 edition)
- Jan. 25 (for February edition)
- Feb. 22 (for March edition)
- March 24 (for April edition)
- April 24 (for May edition
- May 24 (for June edition)
Advertising Rates & Parameters
- Personal/family ad (current and alumni families): $10
- Nonprofit ad: $20
- Business ad (current and alumni families, and former employees): $30
- Non-DA-affiliated advertiser: $50
- DA employee ad (personal or business): $10
- Any ad including a logo will incur an additional cost of $5 per month.
Ads must be limited to 50 words or fewer.
Vacation rental property ads are considered business ads. Advertisements are not necessarily endorsed by Durham Academy, and the Parents Association reserves the right to refuse any advertisement deemed inconsistent with the best interests of the school. No political ads will be accepted.