The DA Parents Association’s annual family-friendly event is back and promises to have something fun for everyone!
This All-Division community event is free and takes place Sunday, April 24, 2022, from 4–7 p.m. at the Lower School campus. A perennial favorite among DA families, friends, faculty and staff, the carnival-style atmosphere offers food trucks, games, face painting, crafts, inflatables, special-guest performances and lots of surprises too!
- Magic show and strolling magic performed by Dana Hill Magic (watch a video preview)
- Musical performances by Upper School jazz-rock ensemble In The Pocket
- Robotics demonstration by Upper School robotics team DARC SIDE
- Awesome inflatables, including a big bounce house with slide, obstacle course and wrecking ball
- Delicious food trucks, including Will & Pop's, Mr. Mongolian and
Arepa Culture NC
- Tasty treats from Alsies Ice Cream and Mr. A’s Beignets
- Balloon twisting
- Games like gaga, four square, knockout and soccer
- Face painting and henna
- Free raffle for DA gear
We are in need of volunteers for some activities. Sign up here to help out!