Lunch Service & Transportation
We are pleased to again partner with The Bagged Lunch Company to provide lunch service for campers this year. Parents can purchase lunches for their children directly via The Bagged Lunch Company (ordering link to come closer to the summer), and lunches will be delivered to your child's lunch room, fresh and ready to eat!
The Bagged Lunch Company is a small, local company that thrives on providing smart, healthy meal options. Premium meats and cheeses are sliced fresh, and baked goods are scratch-made. Campers have lots of choices, with vegetarian options available. Each bag comes labeled with names and what's inside, ensuring that your child receives the correct meal.
You can place your order for one day, two days, one week, or the entire summer using the form below. Please note that same-day ordering is not available.
We are proud to partner with Precious Cargo Child Transportation Services to help children get to and from camp. This business is owned in part by a parent of a former DA Summer Programs camper, and many camp families have found the service invaluable in making their families' busy summer schedules work!
Precious Cargo is a family-owned and -operated business founded by sisters Keesha and Felicia Mullen and Monika Bunch, who are passionate about operating a safe, convenient and reliable resource for families in the Triangle area.
- All Precious Cargo drivers must pass a criminal and DMV background check and drug test and agree to random drug/alcohol testing.
- All vehicles are clean, well-maintained and fully insured.
- Each vehicle is equipped with GPS, a first aid kit a fire extinguisher, hand sanitizer and tissue.
- Drivers are first aid and CPR certified.
- Precious Cargo offers customized one-way and round-trip services at affordable rates around the Triangle. Whether your child needs an occasional ride, select days of the week, or every day, parents can schedule daily, weekly, or monthly transportation to fit their needs. Call 919-401-1100 for rates and availability.