Fall Gifts & Wraps Fundraiser
2018 Sale: Sept. 7–Oct. 1
This year's sale features high-quality gifts — from candies and dip mixes to unique kitchen items and holiday decor — and gift wrap from Genevieve's.
Look for samples of the items available in the display case in the Preschool/Lower School lobby!
Placing an Order with a Paper Form
Preschool and Lower School students will be sent home with catalogs and a paper order form in their Friday Folders on Sept. 7. Middle and Upper School students and their parents can pick up a packet with catalogs and a paper order form from the Middle School and Upper School main offices.
To place an order, fill out the order form, add up the totals, attach a check made payable to Durham Academy, place the completed order form and check in the provided envelope and return to school. The order placement instructions can be also found on the envelope.
There will be order form collection boxes in the following three locations:
- Preschool/Lower School lobby
- Middle School main office
- Upper School main office
Please note that completed paper order forms and coupons (for superhero duck keychains) should be placed in the collection boxes located in the Preschool/Lower School lobby and the Middle School and Upper School main offices.
Placing an Order Online
Orders may also be placed online during the sale period, Sept. 7–Oct. 1.
- Parents, before you shop, go to genevieves.com and click the “Invite People" button.
- On the next screen, Enter School/Group Id: 14547
- Set up your parent account first. (Your parent account enables you to email and post to social media, view all orders placed for your child 24/7, and receive order notification emails.
- Register each child by entering the 7-digit number from each child’s order form.
- After you have registered your child(ren), you can shop and proceed to checkout!
Also, new this year – after setting up your parent account online, look under “Your Children” for options to invite your family and friends to place online orders.
Parents of the Middle and Upper Schoolers
To place an online order to benefit DA without getting a credit for your child(ren), please:
Go to genevieves.com and click "Shop Now."
- Enter the "Seller ID": 1190771. (This is a generic ID linked to Durham Academy. All your dollars spent will be counted toward our Fall Fundraiser, but there will be no credit given to your child(ren) to earn Genevieve's prizes.)
- Select “Ship to School,” and we will deliver your order to the Middle or Upper School for pickup (your order will ship for FREE). Or select “Ship to Home” if you plan to spend more than $79 (there will be NO shipping fees in this case, either).
- To invite your family and friends to participate in this fundraiser, just forward them these instructions.
To place an online order to benefit DA and also get a credit for your child(ren), pick up a packet with catalogs and an order form from the Middle School or Upper School main office or email Margarita Hendricks to get a unique 7-digit Seller ID for your child(ren). When you have that number, you can follow the instructions in "Placing an Order Online" to register and add your child(ren) before shopping.
Facts and Figures
- All orders placed during the sale period will be delivered to the school with NO shipping fees.
- Durham Academy receives 40% profit on all online orders and 40–50% on all catalog orders.
- The top-selling Preschool and Lower School classes will each win a pizza party!