Can’t get enough of the Cavs? Durham Academy’s website, the DA App and athletics social media channels provide on-demand information on DA’s athletic teams.
www.da.org/athletics: Schedules and Results
- For a list of all teams, their schedules and directions to games, visit www.da.org/teams.
- Click on an individual team to subscribe to automatic alerts about athletics results, postponements and cancellations, calendar and athletic event reminders. You can also import team schedules into your electronic calendars.
- For a recap of athletics results and scores, visit www.da.org/scoreboard.
- All information about the daily athletics schedule is also available on DA’s Athletics Hotline: 919-489-2534 (ext. 5).
The DA App: Schedules and Results
- The DA App allows you to keep up with athletics wherever you are. You can download the app from iTunes at http://bit.ly/DACavaliers. The DA App pulls athletics content directly from the DA website and delivers it to iOS-based devices including iPhone and iPad.
- The Athletics portion of the DA App (after launching, click Menu, then click Athletics to open) features results of recent games, a list of upcoming contests and team records.
Social media: Real-time updates and game reminders
- Assistant Athletic Director/Sports Information Director Andy Pogach manages Durham Academy Athletics’ two social media accounts: Twitter (twitter.com/daathletics) and Instagram, which is brand-new this school year (www.instagram.com/dacavsathletics).
- Check Twitter for real-time updates from many contests and infographic reminders of upcoming games.
- Follow the Cavs on Instagram for more graphics and photos of the Cavs in action and behind the scenes.
News & Notes: Weekly wrap-up and preview
- Pogach writes a weekly column for the News & Notes e-newsletter in which he provides an update on teams’ recent contests and looks ahead to what’s around the bend for the Cavs.