On Aug. 24, students were welcomed back to school in DA Hybrid, with students learning on campus and online. We encourage the DA community to use this page as a resource for answers to frequently-asked questions about instructional models, health and safety, teaching and learning, and COVID-19 case management and response.
Before submitting a question, please make sure to read all of the information on the Health and Safety Protocols page and the below Frequently Asked Questions.
- Q: What are some universal campus safety elements?
- Q: How do I know if my sick child should come to school or when they can return?
- Q. What kinds of masks are acceptable on campus?
- Q: What is the quarantining protocol for siblings or employees’ family members within a household?
- Q: Why isn't DA requiring universal testing?
- Q: What are some of the other PPE supplies that DA has procured?
- Q: What are some of the enhanced sanitation protocols?
- Q: What are the specific air filtration upgrades that have been made to campus?
- Q: Are parents, volunteers or visitors allowed on campus?
- Q: What if students or families do not uphold health and safety protocols?
- Q: What percentage of students are stay-at-home by division?
- Q: What is the instructional plan for families who choose a stay-at-home, online-only option for their children this fall or for the entire school year?
- Q: What are the on ramps/off ramps for families to choose a stay-at-home, online-only option for their children this fall or for the entire school year?
- Q: What is the plan for athletics this winter?
- Q: What if a student becomes ill during the school day or after school?
- Q: What if my student had close contact with an individual who tested positive?
- Q: What are the responses for suspected/confirmed exposure or suspected/confirmed cases of COVID-19?
- Q: If a student or employee tests positive for COVID-19, how will we be notified?