Spectators & Livestream
Updated Jan. 11, 2021
- Each home team is allowed to have 25 spectators attend each game. Visiting team spectators are not permitted to attend games at DA, and DA spectators may not attend road games.
- Each rostered team member is allotted two tickets for spectators for each home game. By default, those tickets will be in the parent/guardian names on a pass list at the door. For parents who are attending games, there is no need to do anything besides show up to the check-in desk.
- If you wish to transfer your ticket(s) to another person, you must complete the Ticket Transfer Form by 11 a.m. on the day of the game.
- Upon arrival to Kirby Gym, please use the main entrance and check in at the desk, where you will be asked health screening questions and have your temperature checked. You will also be given a wristband to wear. We have seats in pairs marked off with “Please Sit Here” stickers located across from the DA bench. Please utilize this area to watch the game (see Kirby Gym map below).
- All spectators must exit the gym through the emergency exit doors immediately at the conclusion of the game and return to their cars. This will allow our staff to disinfect the seating area prior to the next game; we cannot let any fans for the next game into the gym until this happens.
Thursday, Jan. 14
- JV Girls at St. Mary's School, 4 p.m.
- Middle School Varsity Girls Basketball hosts St. David's, 4 p.m.
- Middle School Varsity Boys Basketball hosts St. David's, 5:15 p.m.
- Varsity Girls Basketball at St. Mary's School, 5:15 p.m.