Veracross Parent Portal Guide
Please use the Veracross Parent Portal to register for after-school programs; view invoices and your child's schedule and grades; check and change your profile information; and view other sensitive information. (New families will receive their login information in late June.)
Visual Guide to the Veracross Parent Portal
- How do I find out how many days of school my child has missed or been late?
- What calendars are available in Veracross?
- Is the Veracross calendar the same as the calendar on the Durham Academy website?
- How can I update my Veracross profile, including contact information and relationships?
- What happens if there is a divorce or separation in my family?
- Where is the directory?
- Where can I find information about DA faculty?
- Can I change the options available or the way pages look?
- Can I use my handheld device to access the portal?
- Who can log into Veracross?
- What security measures have been put in place to protect our data?
- Where can I report problems or ask additional questions?
- Can I print or save of copy of my child’s report card?
- Where can I find my child’s schedule?
- Why does DA use two websites instead of combining information in one location?
- Is there an easy way to access Veracross if I don't have the link handy?
- How do I view and pay invoices?