- What are the opportunities for visiting the school?
- How do you make your admissions decisions?
- Once your child is in the school, do you have to re-apply?
- In which grades do students have the best chances of admission?
- What is required to apply for admission?
- What admissions assessment tools do you use?
- Should my child do anything special to prepare for the test?
- What if the tuition is cost-prohibitive for my family?
- Will applying for financial aid hurt our chances of admission?
- If we receive a financial aid award, will we have to pay it back?
- Whom should I contact regarding questions about the financial aid forms?
- If my family qualifies for tuition aid, are there resources to help with other school-related expenses?
- What factors are considered when allocating financial aid funds?
- What happens to my deposit, and what is the Tuition Refund Plan?
- Must all parents in the household be employed to qualify for financial aid?
- What happens if my family is not receiving financial aid, but then encounters financial difficulties?
Important Dates & Deadlines
Application Portal Opens (all grades)
- Monday, Oct. 10, 2022
Admission & Financial Aid Application Deadline (all grades)
- Friday, Dec. 9, 2022
Admission & Financial Aid Notification Dates
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: Friday, Feb. 17, 2023
- Grades 1 through 12: Friday, March 3, 2023