Families have several options for paying their tuition invoice, which includes tuition and activity fees for each students in the family. The tuition invoice also includes, if applicable, the new student capital fee, Tuition Refund Plan (TRP) insurance fee, financial aid and the 10-payment VCPay fee. The tuition deposit that you pay when you enroll or re-enroll your child is applied to the first tuition payment.
The new student capital fee is payable in April. The TRP insurance fee is payable in July. The tuition, activity fee, and awarded financial aid are payable in accordance with the tuition payment plan selected at enrollment:
- 1 Payment: 100% due July 31
- 2 Payments: 60% due July 31, 40% due Nov. 30
- 10 Payments: 10% due on the final day of each month, April through January (VCPay autopay required)
How to Pay Your Invoices
Options for paying invoices include the following:
- VCPay autopay: This option is required if your family selects the 10-payment tuition plan. It is optional for all other tuition payment plans.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- U.S. Mail: Pay via a personal check, your bank eBill/eCheck service, or a third party