Families have several options for paying their tuition invoice, which includes tuition and activity fees for each students in the family. The tuition invoice also includes, if applicable, the new student capital fee, Tuition Refund Plan (TRP) insurance fee, financial aid and the 10-payment VCPay fee. For new students, the tuition deposit that you pay when you enroll your child is applied to the first tuition payment.
The new student capital fee is payable in April. The TRP insurance fee is payable in July. The tuition, activity fee, and awarded financial aid are payable in accordance with the tuition payment plan selected at enrollment:
- 1 Payment: 100% due July 20
- 2 Payments: 60% due July 20, 40% due Nov. 20
- 10 Payments: 10% due each month, April 20 through Jan. 20
How to Pay Your Invoices
Options for paying invoices include the following:
- VCPay autopay: This option is required if your family selects the 10-payment tuition plan. It is optional for all other tuition payment plans.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- In person: Pay at the DA Office of Business Affairs by check or cash
- U.S. Mail: Pay via a personal check, your bank eBill/eCheck service, or a third party
Student Accounts Management
Durham Academy Office of Business Affairs
3130 Pickett Road
Durham, NC 27705