Used Book Sale
Book lovers, join us for Durham Academy's Used Book Sale and Bake Sale, set for April 20 to 21! We'll have about 15,000 books available, ranging from children's board books and Middle School favorites, to cookbooks, classics and beach reads.
Open to DA community
- Thursday, April 20: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, April 21: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Open to the public
- Saturday, April 22: 8 a.m. to noon
Durham Academy Middle School Gym
3116 Academy Road, Durham
- About 15,000 books in every genre imaginable
- Most books will be priced at $1 to $2
- On Thursday and Friday, when the sale is open to the DA community only, baked goods and other snacks will for sale!
If you're a DA parent and are interested in helping out with the Used Book Sale and Bake Sale, there are plenty of opportunities — from donating items for the bake sale, to helping out on sale days. Contact Book Sale co-chairs Niki Strebel, Kathleeen Linger and Susan Honore, or Bake Sale Chair Morgan Moylan to get involved!